What is profession?
Profession is a concept used to refer to certain skills, qualifications, methods to perform the work of a position or of a certain profession with the aim of successfully completing the assigned tasks. .
Viewing: What is professional English
Professionalism can be seen as a measure of each of us’s ability in the process of performing the assigned work.
Normally, professions will be divided into groups based on professional qualifications, professional level and nature of work:
– Profession when classified by professional qualifications: means the qualifications you already have, are certain abilities and skills of yourself. We use our technical skills to do creative work to develop it in a positive, upward direction.
– Professions when classified by nature of work: are understood as jobs related to specific occupations. They can be jobs related to professions such as statistics, accounting, programming, etc.
Professional requirements according to the nature of the job are to have certain skills, specific to the job that you are doing.
What is professional English
?English major is major (n)
Business concepts are translated into English as follows:
Professional is a concept used to refer to certain skills, qualifications, methods to perform the jobs of a position or a certain job with the purpose of fulfilling the assigned task. .
Business can be seen as a measure of our capacity in the process of performing the assigned work.
Typically, operations will be divided into the following groups:
– Depending on professional level, professional level:
+ Profession when classified by professional level: means that the levels you have available, are the ability and certain skills of yourself. We use our professional skills to perform works creatively to develop them in a positive, upward way.
+ Profession when classified by nature of work: is understood as jobs related to specific occupations. They can be jobs related to occupations such as statistics, accounting, programming, etc.
See also: What is Github – And Basic Github Concepts
Professional requirements based on the nature of the job need to have certain skills, specific about the job they are doing.
What are the corresponding words and synonyms for professional English
?English business director is Business Director (n)
English service dog is Professional dog (n)
Specialize in English as Specialize (v)
Business office English is Business office (n)
Professional certificate in English is Professional certificate (n)
Professional English skill is Advanced skill (n)
Import and export business in English is Import and export business (adj)
Head of English department is Business Manager (n)
Professional room for English is Professional room (n)
Pedagogic English is Pedagogic (adj)
Accounting profession in English is Accounting profession (adj).
Example of how commonly used business words in English are written
?Some examples that use words related to business in English are:
– I am a business manager at Ha Phuong Trung accounting service company.
=> I am a professional manager at Ha Phuong Trung Accounting Service Company.
– At Hanoi University of Pedagogy I, in the curriculum, there is a subject called Pedagogical Profession.
=> At Hanoi Pedagogical University I, there is a course called Pedagogy.
– To become a chef working at our Medilya hotel, you need to have certain professional skills and chef skills.
See also: What is Rather Than – Verb After Rather Than
=> To become a chef working at our Mediya hotel, you need to have certain professional skills and skills.