(DPL) – In the previous post, we showed you how to take screenshots while playing a great game. In this article, we will guide you to fix printer Spooling error very simply.
Watching: What is Spooling
Because this is an important service of Windows computers when using printing, follow how we fix it below:
HOW TO FIX THE PRINTER SPOOLING
1. Description of Printer Spooling Error
To fix printer spooling error, we must study and understand well what the hole is. In fact, the error of Print Spooler is because Print Spooler does not run or automatically Stops unintentionally. And this error often appears:
– After starting the machine, an error message appears: “spoolsv.exe- Application Error”.
– Also, when trying to run or turn off the Spooling service, when I go to start->Print and Faxes , I get an error message: “Spooler Subsystem app has encountered a problem and needs to close”.
– When you go to Start-> print and Faxes but do not see any printer even though it is pre-installed, or appear flickering.
– And when Add a print appears and there is an error message like: Operation could not be completed. The print spooler service is not running”.
Tips to fix printer spooling not everyone knows
2. Cause of the error.
The main cause of the printer’s spooling error is because the installed printer driver file is corrupted or the virus destroys and causes the Spoolsv.exe file error.
3. How to fix printer spooling error.
To fix printer Spooling, we guide you in the following ways:
– Method 1: go to start-> Run-> type Services.msc, double-click and turn on Automatic mode and start services such as: Print Spooler, Computer Browser, Background Intellingent Transfer Service.
See also: What is Hong Phat – What does Hong Phat mean?
– Method 2: download and run the Microsoft patch file: MicrosoftFixit50126.msi
– Method 3: you copy the file spoolsv.exe
Follow the path: c:windowssystem32spoolsv.exe from another non-faulty machine, and then SAFE MODE overwrites the Spoolsv.exe file in drive D into the System 32 folder.
Next, go to: C: windowssystem32spoolPRINTERS and C: windowssystem32spoolDriversw32x86 and delete all the files in these two folders.
Then, go to Start->Run-> type regerit and then open under the path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControPrintEnvironmentsWindows NT x86.
How to fix printer spooling
You must remember to Backup the registry when performing the steps: delete all in the Drivers section, then restart the computer.
Finally, go to Start -> printer and Faxes and add the printer again.
– Method 4: Update and remove viruses in the machine-> Repair Windows-> Download and update patches, so that it corresponds to your Windows operating system.
See also: What is Damper – Meaning of the word Damper
You should remove viruses regularly so that you do not have problems with your computer
– Method 5: If in the above steps cannot fix the error, you only have to reinstall windows.
Reinstalling Windows is also a way to fix the printer’s Spooling error
With the above steps to fix the printer Spooling error, hopefully you can fix the error of your machine in the easiest way. Besides, 10 small tips that are good when using computers will be extremely useful for all of us, helping us to overcome seemingly “dead” problems. Good luck!
Nguyen Anh (general)
You are reading the article Tips to fix printer spooling errors not everyone knows in the Technology section of Life and Law Magazine. Any feedback, please send to dsplonline.toasoan mailbox