Index backlinks are hard, many indexing services are not working, your backlinks don’t get indexed then your ranking is not improving. Relying on indexing services is kind of risky. That way you should have your own backlink indexer.
You may also read these 2 articles if you are new to indexers and how it works:
We recently shared a post on an SEO forum that tells you how to make an indexer, but the limit of the forum is we cannot go back and add more content to it, then we create this article to guide you to do a backlink indexer that’s just for your use.
Note: We are still using other indexing services for convenience, and we recommend you to do so if you find a good indexer. But with your own indexers you can control the success of your project.
How this indexer work in brief
This indexer basically using an auto-blog that uploads content daily so that Google will go and index the pages of that blog, then what you need to do is let google crawl to the pages that you have put your backlink in the bottom of the pages. The steps are:
- Step 1: Setup 2 WordPress websites
- Step 2: Setup auto-blog with 1000 articles updated daily
- Step 3: Submit your backlinks to the website
- Step 4: Force Google to crawl those URLs by Google indexing API.
Terms you should know
Auto-blog: is the WordPress blog that scrapes content from other sources and publishes as it posts, the sources can be another websites, article directory, RSS feed …
Wp Automatics is the plugin that we will use to create an auto blog on WordPress.
Google indexing API: The API that submits your own website URLs to Google, as you do in the Search Console, but in bulk. There is a quota for submitting 200 URLs a day, but interestingly, you can increase the quota every day. For example, 1st day you can submit 200 URLs, the next day it allows you to submit 300 URLs and after 1 week you can submit up to 1000 URLs a day. Not many people knows this,.
Rank Math: is an SEO plugin for WordPress that has an add-on called Instant Indexing which can help you submit your URLs to Google Indexing API.
Excel Merge Cell: This is the add-on to Excel that helps you split backlinks per article.
Skills and knowledge you should have
You need to have these skills to get this done nicely, if you don’t, you can have someone setting it up for you, this easy task can cost around $50 if you want to hire someone (just our estimation).
- WordPress site setup
- Optimize WP for speed and nice Permalinks
- Excel skill
- Have experience in using SEO plugins
Things you should prepare for your own backlink indexer
You should prepare these:
- 2 Domains: buy at google domain. Domain with age is better.
- Rank Math plugin (free)
- Rank Math Instant Indexing Add-on (free)
- Wp Automatic: $30, buy here
- Excel Merge Cells: $69 here
- WordPress All Import (free)
- WordPress All Export (free)
If you have a place that you can have those plugins cheaper or even free, go ahead.
Steps to build a backlink indexers
Step 1: Set up 2 WordPress websites.
Using GenetePress theme for speed
Lightspeed or WP rocket for caching is recommended.
Set permalink to be: yourdomain.com/your-post-title
Step 2: Auto-Blog setup:
Step 2.1: Finding sources for the blogs
Tips: Google News has an RSS feed that not many people know of.
You go to Google News, search for iPhone 12 in the search box and press Enter
You will have this URL: https://news.google.com/search?q=iphone%2012&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
Now you add the word “rss” to the URL above between “search” and “com”. It will be like: https://news.google.com/rss/search?q=iphone%2012&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
You see a bunch of XML code right, don’t worry, that’s raw RSS feed. We will convert that into Full-text RSS then it will be converted to articles.
You can use any keywords you like.
Step 2.2: Convert the RSS feed to full-text content
Go to: http://ftr.fivefilters.org/, but the RSS link above to the box and click Create Feed.
Boom, now you have the Full-text RSS feed.
Save the URLs of the Full-text RSS feed. it will be like: http://ftr.fivefilters.net/makefulltextfeed.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2Frss%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Diphone%252012%26hl%3Den-US%26gl%3DUS%26ceid%3DUS%253Aen&max=3&links=remove
Step 2.3 Setup Wp Automatic
You have to play around with this plugin for a while to get used to it. Below are just the basic setup.
- Create new campaign
- Name the campaign
- Select campaign type: Feeds
- Paste Full-text RSS feed. in the box
- Leave the other 2 options as auto
Now you can publish and run the campaign, the article will be generated. You can choose to update frequency per 60 minutes.
And you should check these boxes in the plugin:
- Skip posts with no content
- Skip posts without images
- Don’t strip script tags
- Get og:title instead of the feed title. used for Facebook share.
- Don’t try to get the original title from the original post and use what is in the feed
- Set First image/Vid image as featured image
- Skip the post if there is already a published one with the same title in the database
Repeat the process with your niche-related keywords.
Now you have an Autoblog.
Don’t forget to generate the sitemaps by using Yoast SEO plugin, and submit that sitemap to the search console.
We call this site PBN 1.
-> Build the same thing for the PBN 2. But setup a different set of keywords but also make sure they are niche related.
Step 3. Submit you links
Use WordPress All Export to export your articles from PBN 2.
Now you have an excel file with Title and Content, you add more 3 columns like below: Backlinks, Slugs, and URLs
- For slugs, use this online tool to generate, just uncheck the box “Add Extension to Slugs”. You copy the titles of the articles to the box, then click Generate Slugs. You will have the slugs that you need to paste to the slugs column.
- In the URL box: you use this command: =”yourPBN1domain/”&E2 to join your domain of PBN1 and the slugs. Now copy this column to a txt file. We called this file PBN 1 backlink URLs.
- You now should have the backlink that you want to get indexed in the column Backlinks. It’s up to you to split the number of links for 1 article. Use the Excel Merge Cell that we mentioned above to do this. The instruction is here.
Using WordPress All Import, you will be able to import the articles from this excel file to your PBN1.
Now in the PBN1, you will have new articles that you imported from PBN2. Each article has a few backlinks in it bottom.
Step 4: Get Google to crawl your URLs of PBN1 that have backlinks
This part we use Rank Math plugin. After you install Rank Math, you need to install this addon and follow the instruction it provides to connect with Google indexing API.
Then you paste the URLs in the URLs column the excel file to the box, 100 each. Then click Send to API
Note: the quota of the backlinks you can submit every day will increase, don’t worry, if you constantly submit it every day to the maximum, you can submit up to 20.000 URLs a day.
Thank you for reading, and please share if you think it is useful.