– Bill, what is bills or what does bill mean? These are concepts to refer to debt receipts. Bills are issued to specific individuals or on behalf of them. In addition, bil is also issued to the person placing the order.
Watching: What is Bill?
Bill is commonly exported in freight
– What is Billing? A word to refer to the work of writing invoices for customers. This requires the writer to be careful, to write exactly to each number on the bill.
See also: “Criticism and Correction” In Work Style Modification
– What is a switch bill? Switch bill is commonly applied when buying and selling with 3 parties in international trade. That is when the original issued bill of lading is replaced by another bill of lading. The information on the bill has been edited to cover the manufacturer’s information. This helps intermediaries save costs and easily transport goods to many countries.
– What is Bill of Exchange? When the bill owner transfers responsibility for paying the costs in the invoice to a third party, this is a bill of exchange.
See more: What is a Cover Letter – How to Write the Perfect Cover Letter
– What is big bill? After the invoice is completed, giving it to the recipient is called bill to.
Types of payment bills
Bill is the most important document in import and export. Bill shows the nature of the delivery and receipt of goods by the import-export party. Currently, there are many types of bill of lading, but people often use the following 3 types.
On the bill, the full quantity and cost of goods will be written
This is the bill for the shipping company or freight forwarder to issue. The original bill is always signed by the bill issuer. Each original invoice must be stamped or marked Original.
– Photocopies and copies signed by hand are still considered as original bills of lading.
– The front side of the bill of lading will have the word Original, the back side will print the terms and conditions of the bill of lading.
– The billing person will issue 3 Original copies in both form and content. If you want to distinguish clearly, the bill will have the order of first, second, third Original or add Duplicate, Triplicate after Original. Bill in Vietnamese will be the original bill of lading 1, 2, 3. All these original bills of lading have the same legal value.
The original bill usually has a solid guarantee between the buyer and the seller. When doing business, they will need the original bill to verify the order to proceed with the payment. However, this type of bill is also time consuming for both parties.
In addition to the original bill, there is also a copy of the bill. These are only photocopies, printed copies without hand signatures. On copy bills, there will be a “copy” or “Non-negotiable” mark.
Each type of bill will have different advantages and disadvantages
To overcome the disadvantages of the original bill, the surrendered bill was born. When the exporter generates electricity for the shipping line to deliver the goods, the shipping line will return the goods to the recipient without presenting the original bill. This saves time and is more convenient.
The disadvantage of this bill of lading is the cost incurred. Normally, the fee will be charged around $25-$30/Bill of goods. These bills should only be used when doing business for a long time to avoid risks. In some cases, importers have paid but still have not received delivery electricity.
Seaway was born to overcome the disadvantages of the two types of bills above. This is the method to release the goods. The two parties only need to work internally through the shipping company’s website or through a forwarder. This type of bill is usually only applied to parent-child companies, long-term partners, and trust.
Seaway helps customers save time, shorten the troublesome stages when picking up goods. As a result, it can significantly reduce intermediary fees. Although seaway overcomes the disadvantages of the above two types of bil, it still encounters inconvenience. That is, one cannot transfer the shipment in the form of a post-transfer agreement. In many cases, customers do not pay after receiving goods, even though they are trusted partners. Therefore, seaway only applies between the branch and the parent company.
The above article has helped you understand what bill is? As a result, it can be applied to the import and export of goods for companies and businesses. What should customers pay attention to when importing goods? What is the bill code? What is the bill number to easily handle arising cases.