Backlinks from.edu and.gov are the best backlinks but they are extremely difficult to obtain. Don’t worry we’ve got your back. Buying Gov & EDU links from the best provider of SEO services is as easy and safe as it gets here at Riclix.com . Buy edu & gov backlinks from us and see your ranking rocketed.
Up to DA 90
- A Gov/EDU backlink will help you rank higher on search engine sites such as Google. If your website has a high ranking, then people are more likely to be interested in what is offered there and click through from their results page.
- Gaining authority with these links can bring traffic to your own site while increasing profit potentials at home!
- Edu domain is not easily obtainable – you have to be a certified educational establishment to be granted an edu domain. Not many people have the links that you have, that makes you unique. Same as the .edu domain, only individuals who are authorized by their respective government agencies can register a .gov domain.
- There are many high quality links pointing to edu and gov domains as these sites have good materials that others want to refer to.
- High DA edu and gov backlinks.
- Spam-free guaranteed.
- Relevant content.
- Natural mixed dofollow and nofollow.
- Premium indexing service included.
- Affordable pricing plans.
- Fast delivery.
- Multiple-language support.
Get Your Edu, Gov Dofollow Backlinks
Place Your Order
1 URL is the best for your ranking and relevance. However, a maximum of 3 URLs are allowed. If you have more than 1 URLs, please make sure they are talking about the same topic.
Your keywords: Make sure keywords are related to the content of the URL you provided above. You can add up to 10 keywords.
We will generate unique, niche related articles for you. But if you have articles of your own, you can upload. We will then spin your article to more unique ones.
How We Process Your Order.
From your keywords, our system will generate unique content that is related to your niche.
Anchor text wise
Your anchor-text will be diversed as follow:
– Keywords as anchor text
– Brand name as anchor text
– LSI keywords as anchor text
– Plain URLs
– General keywords as anchor text.
Latest indexing methods
Your backlinks will be submitted to our premium indexer that is safe and has an index rate to 80% backlinks (after 1 month).
What is edu gov backlinks?
An Edu backlink is that type of backlink which comes from any domain containing the .edu extension at the end the same definition applies for GOV backlinks.
Edu and Gov backlinks are Google’s preferred. If an edu backlink is linked to your site, then Google interprets it as a huge positive for your site and you want to show them above others who do not have such quality links like you do!
Why are Edu and Gov backlinks important?
- Edu backlinks are important because they help to build your personal brand and establish yourself as an expert in the field
- Gov backlinks are important because they can help you build relationships with government organizations, which could lead to more job opportunities down the road
- Backlinks are also important for SEO purposes – when people search for information on a specific topic, it’s often helpful if your site shows up on the first page of results
- The reason why it’s so hard to rank well for certain keywords is that there may be millions of other websites competing for those same rankings. Edu and Gov backlinks will help you stand out from the rest.
- You want to make sure that you’re ranking high enough so that potential employers will see your website when they google your name or do a search for skills related to what you offer
- By creating quality content and getting Edu and gov backlinks, you’ll increase traffic to your website and improve your chances of being found online by future employers
The more high quality backlinks you have, the higher your ranking will be. But it is very important to maintain a balance between domain age and freshness of content with number of links.
– If your domain have a good age (over a year or so), and have one article a day, you can buy about 5000 backlinks/ week (tier 1).
– If your site is just up for 3 months, and you have 1-2 articles/week, you can buy 1000-2000 backlink/week.
There are many aspect that affect the changes on your rankings.
- The less competition your niche is the faster you see effects on ranking.
- The less competitive your keywords are, the faster it will take to show up in Google’s search engine results page (SERP).
- The better content you have on a website, the quicker that site should rise through SERP rankings. Inversely speaking, if a webmaster has poor quality or little articles and information then their site link may not rank as highly even with backlinks from high Domain Authority sites
- Furthermore without new unique content being published regularly there won’t be any way for these SEO efforts to make an impact long term if no one can find anything worthy enough.
Yes, they are the foundation of Google’s original PageRank algorithm! It doesn’t stop there though. Countless studies have been conducted in the search engine optimization industry that show a direct correlation between your website’s performance and how many links you have pointing to it from other sites on the internet.
Backlinks are the most important signal for a site’s authority on search engines like Google. The typical user might not know that backlinks can represent an “indirect vote of confidence,” but just knowing they exist is enough to make us appreciate their value and importance in how sites rank with respect to one another, especially when it comes time for social media or advertising campaigns online.
Back links have always been vital because they’re what give other websites permission (and amotivation) to link outwards from them as well-to support each others’ content so if there’s something worth linking too then everyone knows about it!
Websites like Semrush, Majestic seo or Ahrefs.com will help you to get an idea of how many backlinks your website has, but they are not as reliable and accurate as using Google’s search engine for this task. Why? These websites crawl the web with their own bots rather than scraping data from Google itself. This means that these sites may only find 30-50% of your site’s backlinks; while, in contrast, if you use google crawlers through its advanced tool (Google Search Console) which searches out 100% of all links on a given domain when it is crawled by them–you’ll be able to see everything!
Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA) are two metrics that the SEO gurus at Moz have developed to measure a page’s or site’s likelihood of ranking high in Google search results. The Page Rank score on a scale from 1-100 measures how likely it is for web pages or sites to rank well when someone searches online, with 100 being an elite searcher engine result. Similarly the Domain Rank metric also ranges between 1 – 99 which calculates website authority based on its link profile as opposed to rankings across all websites worldwide
High DA backlinks can boost your domain authority. The more authoritative your website is, the better chance it has of being ranked by search engines like Google and Bing!