Logical do-follows are the most sought after because they’ll guarantee your site’s ranking in Google search results pages (SERPs). However, obtaining these is tough work; you must first have interesting web pages which link back to yours that also meet crucial criteria: trustworthiness by Google standards as well as being relevant enough so readers will click through them just out of curiosity rather than necessity. However at Riclix you can buy do-follow backlinks with High DA with just a few clicks.
Up to DA 90
- Dofollow backlinks promote faster crawling and indexing, which in turn can result in quicker rankings.
- Dofollow Backlinks have the power to make you a reputable source.A dofollow backlink is the ultimate stamp of approval for any website. It demonstrates that your site has been noticed by other influencers in its industry, and consequently it will be trusted more than a site without one.
- Referral traffic is like word-of-mouth marketing, but online. When someone links your website from a page with high traffic, you can expect to see visitors coming in continuously as people click through and explore what's on offer at the other end of that link.
- Increased exposure is everything for a business. Dofollow backlinks will help you get there!
Enhances the rank of your content for multiple keywords.
- X2 power with dofollow backlinks with also have high DA scores.
- Copyscape pass content.
- Relevant content.
- No spam links such as blog comments, guestbooks...
- X2 spam guarantee as your backlinks will be placed on low OBLs pages.
- Backlink profiles are diversified with many link types.
- BPremium indexing service included.
- Affordable pricing plans.
- Fast delivery.
- Multiple-language support.
Get Your High DA Dofollow Backlinks
Place Your Order
1 URL is the best for your ranking and relevance. However, a maximum of 3 URLs are allowed. If you have more than 1 URLs, please make sure they are talking about the same topic.
Your keywords: Make sure keywords are related to the content of the URL you provided above. You can add up to 10 keywords.
We will generate unique, niche related articles for you. But if you have articles of your own, you can upload. We will then spin your article to more unique ones.
How We Process Your Order.
From your keywords, our system will generate unique content that is related to your niche.
Anchor text wise
Your anchor-text will be diversed as follow:
– Keywords as anchor text
– Brand name as anchor text
– LSI keywords as anchor text
– Plain URLs
– General keywords as anchor text.
Latest indexing methods
Your backlinks will be submitted to our premium indexer that is safe and has an index rate to 80% backlinks (after 1 month).
What is dofollow backlinks
A dofollow backlink is a type of link on the internet that crawlers, robots or search engines see and count as being valuable. A nofollow backlinks have an HTML code in their URL which tells crawlers not to pass authority from one website to another-thus they don’t give your linked site as much ‘juice’ as the dofollow ones (however nofollow backlinks still have value). Crawlers are always looking for links because it sends signals about what kind of content you produce – without them, there would be nothing but stale sites with irrelevant information!
A dofollow backlink is the ultimate stamp of approval for any website. It demonstrates that your site has been noticed by other influencers in its industry, and consequently it will be trusted more than a site without one.
How do dofollow links affect site rankings?
Search engines are crawling the web through dofollow links. These relationships pass a type of authority that SEO pros call “link juice” from one site to another and can improve your ranking in search engine results pages, or SERPs. For example, let’s say a reputable site with high PageRank links to you; then search engines see your website as more reputable themselves due to this relationship passing “link juice” between sites.
How to check whether the link is nofollow?
If you know where the backlink is placed, then it’s easy to find and remove! All you need to do is right-click on the link and select the “Inspect” or “Inspect element” (It can be different depending on your browser). Another way is Pressing Ctrl+Shift+I in Chrome.
Next, check the code. If you don’t find the rel=”nofollow” tag in where the backlink is placed, you have a do-follow link.
The more high quality backlinks you have, the higher your ranking will be. But it is very important to maintain a balance between domain age and freshness of content with number of links.
– If your domain have a good age (over a year or so), and have one article a day, you can buy about 5000 backlinks/ week (tier 1).
– If your site is just up for 3 months, and you have 1-2 articles/week, you can buy 1000-2000 backlink/week.
There are many aspect that affect the changes on your rankings.
- The less competition your niche is the faster you see effects on ranking.
- The less competitive your keywords are, the faster it will take to show up in Google’s search engine results page (SERP).
- The better content you have on a website, the quicker that site should rise through SERP rankings. Inversely speaking, if a webmaster has poor quality or little articles and information then their site link may not rank as highly even with backlinks from high Domain Authority sites
- Furthermore without new unique content being published regularly there won’t be any way for these SEO efforts to make an impact long term if no one can find anything worthy enough.
Yes, they are the foundation of Google’s original PageRank algorithm! It doesn’t stop there though. Countless studies have been conducted in the search engine optimization industry that show a direct correlation between your website’s performance and how many links you have pointing to it from other sites on the internet.
Backlinks are the most important signal for a site’s authority on search engines like Google. The typical user might not know that backlinks can represent an “indirect vote of confidence,” but just knowing they exist is enough to make us appreciate their value and importance in how sites rank with respect to one another, especially when it comes time for social media or advertising campaigns online.
Back links have always been vital because they’re what give other websites permission (and amotivation) to link outwards from them as well-to support each others’ content so if there’s something worth linking too then everyone knows about it!
Websites like Semrush, Majestic seo or Ahrefs.com will help you to get an idea of how many backlinks your website has, but they are not as reliable and accurate as using Google’s search engine for this task. Why? These websites crawl the web with their own bots rather than scraping data from Google itself. This means that these sites may only find 30-50% of your site’s backlinks; while, in contrast, if you use google crawlers through its advanced tool (Google Search Console) which searches out 100% of all links on a given domain when it is crawled by them–you’ll be able to see everything!
Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA) are two metrics that the SEO gurus at Moz have developed to measure a page’s or site’s likelihood of ranking high in Google search results. The Page Rank score on a scale from 1-100 measures how likely it is for web pages or sites to rank well when someone searches online, with 100 being an elite searcher engine result. Similarly the Domain Rank metric also ranges between 1 – 99 which calculates website authority based on its link profile as opposed to rankings across all websites worldwide
High DA backlinks can boost your domain authority. The more authoritative your website is, the better chance it has of being ranked by search engines like Google and Bing!